- I am still in a lot of abdominal pain. I am hoping it is the ovaries chugging back into action after many, many months of sitting in rusty silence, and not an ovarian cyst. Because, I leave tomorrow, and that would really, really suck.
- Miss M has been jibber jabbering away pretty endlessly for most of the last week. I have no idea what she is saying most of the time.
- Okay, I've figured out what time I'm leaving and returning, and where I'm staying. I have three things on my list of things I want to do. I'm sure there is more than that, but I haven't had a chance to actually plan the weekend. Hence, there will be lots of sitting and relaxing. Which I am no good at. It makes me feel like I'm wasting time.
- I have two Easter dresses for Miss M, both gifts. I plan to take her somewhere nice on Easter and take pictures of her in both dresses, then send both people pictures saying that she wore their dress on Easter. As long as they don't trade photos, they will both feel special. (I'm sure I will get caught.)
- Did I mention that my bloodwork for that one little lab test cost more than $100, and Miss M's specialist appointment was almost $400? Yikes. My insurance will reimburse for some of it (maybe all of it, if I'm lucky), but we have to pay up front then get reimbursed, which is lousy, and who knows how long it will take to get the check. . .which was also complicated by the fact that the insurance company fax machine was apparently conveniently switched off the first time I tried to send in the receipts.
- I haven't packed, and it's late, and I have to be at work early in the morning. This is going to be one of those nights where I only get a few hours of sleep. Joy. (I know, I shouldn't be blogging!)
- We rented an apartment for the weekend through an agency, which seemed like a good idea at the time. We did it once before, for one of our favorite vacations ever (went back twice). But that was before we had Miss M. I'm now questioning my judgement on that. It feels a little sketchy, and I'm much more careful now that we have her.
Okay, off to bed, and up early to pack. Happy Easter for those that celebrate, and happy weekend for those that don't.