Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Argh

Still swallowed up by the Big Project. . .and hopelessly behind on my blog reading. And writing. But then, since all I am doing is working, you're not really missing out on much with me. I AM missing everyone in the blogosphere, though, and I'm looking forward to the end of the Big Project and focusing on other stuff, like house projects and catching up with all of the blogs that I love.

Today is CD2. I just finished up a rotten 40 day cycle in which I may or may not have ovulated. Who can be sure, though, given the crazy schedule of late. I'm coming into the home stretch of the Big Project (I think. . .I may be delusional at this point though. . .so hard to tell). Soon, I may be in Borneo, "just relaxing," and doing some old-fashioned trying. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Wow - I am worn out for you. Given everything I have read (and trust me - it is A LOT) Big Project doesn't sound conducive to ovulating. Bad Big Project!

I hope you sail down the home stretch.