Monday, October 7, 2013

Snippets

I can't figure out how to pay my cable bill.  When I try to register to pay it online, it says my account number is not "active."  I have no idea what this means.  I have heard that if you do not pay the bill by the due date, it becomes impossible to pay it online.  I don't understand that, either.  My bill was due a while ago, and I neglected to pay it because it was for $3 and I forgot about it.  It shouldn't be this hard to pay money. . .not even as little as $3.  And, they will probably shut my account off if I don't pay it soon.  Argh.

I am tired.  SO.  VERY.  TIRED.  The girls slept poorly last night, and my stretches of sleep were punctuated by tears and requests ("mommy, can you come and put the covers back on me?"; "Mommy?  Mommy!!!  Mommy?!!!  Binkeeeee!!!";  "Mommy, can you shut my door a little bit?").  I am hoping tonight is better, because I'm exhausted.  And I have a sleep injury.  My shoulder aches from spending whatever time I spent asleep all in one position.

We had two copies of our internet password.  My husband has misplaced both of them, in the name of "organizing."  Along with the password is the account number.  I can't call and pay it the cable bill over the phone OR in person without the account number.  Arghhhhh.

I feel like I'm making two steps forward on everything that we've had going on, then taking a step back.  There is progress, but it's unsteady.  Thursday and Friday were "two steps forward" days.  I felt optimistic for the first time since all of this happened.  Today was a "step back" day.  The things people do and say. . .why, Why, WHY???  I have to chalk some of it up to people just being assholes.  Today's events are too complicated to even get into here, but suffice it to say that I was reprimanded at work for taking actions that were recommended to me by my office last week.  So, to recap, I did what was asked of me (to a T, while accompanied by other folks from my office), and then. . .kind of got in trouble for it.  It wasn't even my idea.  Sigh.  It's so frustrating.

No comments: