Sunday, July 20, 2008

Focus

I was reading along in the blogosphere, and came across a post by another blogger about learning that your life may have an abbreviated endpoint, and what that might cause you do do. It suddenly brought into focus brought my life and the things about which I am currently making decisions.

What would I do if my universe was finite? What would I do if I could not fail? If I knew I had only two years, five years, ten years? If I knew that whatever I set out to achieve, I would? If the possibilties were endless, but time and space were not? If the need for action and decisiveness were absolute?

Those are hard questions. It is easier to go sit in the garden. But I think I know the answers.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Those are hard questions, probably best pondered in your garden.

You're lucky . . . it sounds like you already have a start on your answers.

Miss Feisty said...

I agree, those are very difficult questions to answer.

I don't think I could take the pressure of knowing I would have to achieve all I can in an abbreviated amount of time.

Anonymous said...

Wow Queenie, that's a blog challenge in and of itself. If you knew your life was finite and you had 5, 10, 15 or 20 years left to live what would you do or change?