Stolen from Calliope :
Take the first letter of your ideal travel destination and use it to answer the following:
1) What is your ideal travel destination?
Borneo, of course.
2) Something you would pack in a carry on?
3) Something you would try to sneak by security?
Bug spray in my carryon.
4) Something you would buy at the airport duty free shop?
5) Something you would take a photo of and e-mail?
6) Something you would swipe from your hotel room?
7) Something you complain to the hotel front desk about?
8)Something that would make you travel sick?
9) Something you would only drink while on vacation?
10) Something you can’t wait to return home to?
Bed, my own.
That was fun. In other news. . .Things are crazy, but going well. I'm working constantly, but mostly enjoying it. I know it's going to sound a little nuts, but I enjoy and thrive off chaos. And things are nothing if not chaotic right now. One night this week I worked until midnight, and then got up at 4am the next morning to keep working. That's just how it's going to be in my little corner of the world, indefinitely.
On the baby front, I see Dr. GI on Thursday. I am feeling great, and hope to be cleared to TTC again. I should ovulate around the beginning of next week, so theoretically, the timing of this appointment on Thursday is perfect. Given the chaos of the Big Project, I haven't exactly decided though if we WILL TTC this month, even if cleared. It seems a little fool-hardy, given the utter chaos of the rest of my life, to be trying to get pregnant right now. Of course, it also seems a little foolish to think that after everything that's happened across the last year, we'd actually get pregnant immediately upon trying. I can't invest much time thinking about it, though, because if I do and Dr. GI says we are still on hold, I don't think I'll be able to bear it. I have to say, though, I am feeling optimistic. The planets are aligning. I can just feel it.