Thursday, July 31, 2008

Busted cycle

It's been a crazy week. All over the place on business, different time zones screwing up temping, no CM to note, expecting ovulation any day. . .remember, I thought I would ovulate while I was away? Hah! How optimistic I was. Oh no, my body had other plans. . .the monitor had 15 high days, no peak, and then went to low. It doesn't look like I'm going to ovulate this month at all. I know that this happens to every woman every once in a while, but after everything of the last year, my mind has gone directly to the bad place. My eggs are old, I'm never going to have a baby, etc. You know the drill.

Luckily, the Big Project is in full swing, and I have plenty to distract me. Which is a good thing, because when I think about all of this right now I start to lose my shit.

And then, there is my car. My insurance company said $6500 in damage. But then the other insurance company for the woman who hit me said they were accepting liability, and they sent their own adjuster out. They totalled it. I so totally don't need to be shopping for a new car right now. It's like, the last thing I needed. But here I am.

If you don't ovulate during a cycle, how long does it take before AF arrives again?

2 comments:

Io said...

Dude, I have no idea, but I hope next week is better than this one.

Jamie said...

My anovulatory cycles are usually around 40 days long but I had a 17 day one once an 83 day cycle once.

I know, that doesn't help for shit. Sorry!

BTW - you need to screw the big project and get your butt to Central America!!