Saturday, July 11, 2009

Test Update

I survived the test. It was uncomfortable, but not horrible. I'm feeling okay, and not having any cramping or spotting. They redid the nuchal fold measurement before the CVS yesterday, and it was still good. The MFM reassured me that she believes our test results will come back okay, based on the neck measurement. I am taking it easy and relaxing by the lake. We're doing FISH, so partial results will be in on Monday. I will write more about what the test was like when I'm home and in front of a real computer, rather than on my cell.

4 comments:

sassy said...

I'm glad it's over, and that you have survived... hope recovery is as smooth as can be possible...

Io said...

Have a nice time relaxing this weekend - I'm glad you survived the test and that the neck measurement is reassuring.

Serendipity said...

I'm so glad everything went well, it's a good sign that the neck measurement is still fine. Enjoy relaxing this weekend.

Jamie said...

I hope you are having a nice, relaxing and not too hot weekend by the lake!