Sunday, June 7, 2009

Awards Banquet

MAK-now has nominated me for an Honest Scrap award. And if I weren't so damn tired at 8:00 p.m., I would sit here and bang out the most awe-inspiring acceptance speech ever. I would wait until tomorrow, but. . .as days go by, I sometimes forget to complete these things, even though I really appreciate it when someone likes me enough to tag me or nominate me. Since it's already been days since MAK-now nominated me (I am ALWAYS really damn tired by the time I have a spare minute these days), I didn't want it to go any longer without acknowledging her award.

And yet, I'm still too tired to type for a second longer. So, in lieu of reading 10 honest things about me, go read 10 honest things about MAK-now. And while you are over there, check out her wedding photos. Are they not the hottest couple ever?

3 comments:

L.A. Mommy said...

Ok, WOW. You are way too kind!!! Thanks for acknowledging the award & please don't worry about the word-snob thing. One thing I never do is judge and, jsut so we're clear, I LOVE your blog!!

Hugs!!

Jamie said...

Your right - GORGEOUS wedding pics!

Eve said...

Congrats on the award! The tiredness DOES get better...hang in there!!!!