Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Huh

Yesterday morning, I tested first thing then went about my usual morning routine. I was in a bit of a hurry, as I suddenly realized that I didn't need to be out of the house at 7am, as I'd been thinking all morning, but rather I needed to be somewhere at 7am. Yikes! Needless to say, I was a half hour late. Obviously, SOMETHING was distracting me! Despite being utterly and completely late yesterday morning, I took one last chance to stop and look at yesterday's pregnancy test before I walked out the door. There was just the faintest whiff of what might have been a second line. "Evap line," I thought, racing out the door. "Evap line?"

During every spare minute yesterday, I pondered the possibility that I could be pregnant. I skipped extra coffees and avoided brie cheese at lunch. Could I be?

Of course, TTC#2 had to be just a COMPLETE mindfuck, because toward the late afternoon and just before I entered a looong meeting, I discovered that I was spotting pink goop. . .not at all normal for me. Pink goop! What the hell?!

I tested again this morning, and there is indeed the faintest of second lines on the test. It's darker than yesterday, and most definitely there. And as soon as I finished testing, I discovered that I'm spotting loads more of this weird pink goop.

I am 9DPO or 10DPO today, or maybe later than that. I am not quite sure, and not sure what to make of all of this. Sigh. I won't let myself get excited, under the circumstances.

2 comments:

Eb said...

Damn this process is never easy! I hope your beta is soon and the goop is implantation goop.

fingers crossed.

Jessica White said...

I'm going to go out on a limb and say congratulations! It sounds to me like good news.....I'll be keeping you in my prayers that this cycle did work :-)