Thursday, June 30, 2011

WTF

Last night the spotting got heavier, and I started getting some cramping. Sure enough, I woke up to bright red blood. But I could not help myself; I tested again. Something is just not quite right. Sure enough, the second line on the test is darker today than yesterday. But I also quite clearly have AF (early. . .by about a week. . .which never happens to me).

I am worried about an ectopic. That would really suck. A chemical pregnancy is one thing; that is quite another.

I did some reading, and it's clear that it's still too early for the doctor to do anything, and I'm not in any apparent danger, so I'm going to wait a few days and retest.

This is so frustrating. Just when I think I've got a handle on all of the rotten things that can happen to me while TTC, this popped up.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm curious to know what happens. It is possible you are having some implantation spotting? I know I always used to wonder about that. Hang in there.

Eb said...

I read that you can have your AF like spotting when conceiving depending on your ute.
Hang in there!
If you're worried about an ectopic you might want to consider going to a medical professional tho. Just to be safe.