Sunday, March 4, 2012

39 Weeks

I'm still pregnant, and we've had a nice weekend. We went to the zoo again yesterday, and walked a ton. We walked tons more today. We had breakfast out, walked in the rain, did some shopping, then hung out at home. I've had contractions all afternoon and evening, but they don't hurt and don't seem to be progressing. I made potato-leek soup for dinner. It's been a pretty ordinary weekend.

I'm up to 149.2 pounds this week. I have a few of what appear to be stretch marks, or tiny broken blood vessels on my belly. They're on the bottom of my stomach, so it's a little hard to tell. Overall, I feel really good, and feel like I'm in good shape. I'm so glad I kept active during this pregnancy--I'm in so much better shape than with Miss M. I think it will help when I'm in labor. I hope so! So now, it's all about waiting for this little one to arrive.

And that's about it.

No comments: