Saturday, November 29, 2008

Motivation

I am having a hard time motivating myself to do the 84 things that need doing. I currently have 26 things on my pre-vacation "to do" list, and eight things left to buy. I'm slowly trying to chip away at them, but frankly, I just don't feel like it today. I feel good looking at what I accomplished yesterday, when I also didn't feel like it. I know I'll feel good if I can just get myself moving. . .but I really don't feel like it.

Okay, I have to go out. Post office, grocery store, drop something off at friend's house, and a few odds and ends to buy. I can do all of that, right? Ugh. I don't feel like it.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Sometimes the best thing to do is set a timer for 15 minutes and start doing something. You'll feel more motivated to keep going once the timer is done. Good luck getting ready for vacation!

Jamie said...

I hate that. I know if I just leave the house, it will all be so easy and I will feel good when it's done. But that simple step of walking out the door can be so hard.

I'm going to start a procrastination club when I get around to it. You've still got time, right?!?!

Io said...

You can dooooooo it!