Friday, February 27, 2009

Superpowers

I'm currently jacked up on radioactive something-or-other, waiting for my bon.e scan. The radiology tech spent a lot of time with me this morning, explaining the test and reassuring me that (as long as the scan results don't show that I have a really bad disease) there is no reason we can't back to trying as soon as this is done. Well, he said to wait until Sunday or Monday, but since AF is due then, that shouldn't be much of a problem.

There is a little voice in the back of my head who is worried and afraid. I'm mostly trying to ignore her and her negativity. I go back to the hospital in a half hour for the scan, and then I'll have the M.RI right after that. I am hoping that those C.T scan findings are just the way my body is formed, and not something really, really bad.

Terrific T. has been reassuring me that everything is going to be fine, and that the findings on the C.T scan are going to turn out to be nothing. He has also been theorizing that after everything they are shooting me up with today for these tests, we are sure to have a Superbaby.

No comments: