Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Blah

I'm sick. Violently, horribly ill. I will spare you the details, but trust me, my body hates me. I was on antibiotics for an ear infection, and the antibiotics seem to have seriously messed with my digestive system. I thought I was getting better over the weekend, but I'm MUCH worse today. I guess that is my body's April Fool's joke.

We may have to put off TTC this month. It's only CD13, and the monitor still says low, so we probably have another week until O. But I've been sick for three weeks now, and given that I can't keep anything in my system, I'm thinking that we probably should hold off until I get this under control. I have exactly zero desire to have sex, and I'm quite sure Terrific T. doesn't even want to be within earshot of me. He told me a few days ago that he no longer wants to have a baby with me, because I've been such a whining, petulant lump that he doesn't think he can deal with me pregnant. Plus, on top of everything else, my tooth hurts, and I think I need some dental work.

Suckage. I'm cranky today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found you! If you call the doc, they may be willing to give you something to calm your stomach. Or, another option, you could go sleep the rest of the day and see if that helps.