Thursday, April 10, 2008

Time Out Before The First Pitch Is Thrown

We were SUPPOSED to be back at it again this month. Unfortunately, the cold from hell has preempted our previously scheduled program. The resulting antibiotics have wreaked havoc on my body, and I can't currently eat without being sick. I'm not an expert on this whole pregnancy thing, having never done it successfully, but it has occurred to me that I might need to be able to eat to actually sustain a healthy pregnancy. So, until we get my body back on track, baby plans are out the window. I'm disappointed, to say the least. . .CD21, and a "peak" on the monitor. I just can't win.

Well, at least we have Borneo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you're right about the eating-to-sustain-pregnancy thing. At least I've heard that. I'm not even good at GETTING pregnant, let alone staying that way.

I hope you feel better soon!