Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Waiting sucks

I called my doctor's office yesterday morning (thanks to the people who posted--you prompted me into it!). When I told the nurse how short my LP was and how late I've been O-ing, she agreed that something seems off and scheduled me for an appointment. Unfortunately, my doctor is "beyond popular" as she put it, and didn't have a single appointment until May 14.

This isn't the kind of appointment I want to have with another doctor in the practice. I love my doctor. She's the only reason I'm still with that practice. It pains me to think that I might have to deliver with one of her colleagues (there are many of them, but the two I've met are DOUR). But, I'll cross that bridge when I manage to actually get knocked up again. Anyway, that left me with May 14 as my only option. Suckage--I started a new cycle today. I wish I'd made the appointment weeks ago. I am an idiot.

No comments: