Sunday, August 31, 2008

Yes I Did

I broke down and tested this morning. Nothing, of course. It's far too early. Yes, I know that. But lest you think me entirely crazy, I got a positive test on 9dpo the last time I was pregnant. Plus, the box says you can test as early as three days before you expect your period. Which would be today. Of course, this is only 8dpo, which is still too early. And my positive 9dpo test was very faint. I will of course test again tomorrow.

I know that I am probably not pregnant, because that's just how I roll, but it's nice to imagine that it's actually possible, and I'm happy inhabiting this space for a while.

3 comments:

Miss Feisty said...

Honestly, I don't know how anyone gets thru the 2WW without testing!?!

Good luck tomorrow...keep the faith :)

Jamie said...

There's no shame here!!

Keep inhabiting that happy place.

;-)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the positive attitude Queenie! I fell pray to the test again as well. Every month I keep thinking that I shouldn't have to wait until D31 to get a postive.