Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thread of Hope

I did the only thing that was going to make the in between time any better: I bought another one of those pregnancy tests that gives a range of how many weeks you are, based on hcg levels. The last two that I used, it first tested for "pregnancy," then took a bit longer to tell how many weeks. Today, it immediately registered "pregnant" and "5+ weeks" simultaneously. ("5+ weeks" is the max it will tell you. I will be six weeks pregnant on Friday. It is a bit, a tiny bit, of a relief. It is enough to get me through the next couple of days.

The progesterone is just as yucky as I remembered it. But, it also is giving me a little peace of mind. I know that I'm doing all that I can.

And, I'm going to plan a weekend trip for September, to help shake me out of the rest of the doldrums. Maybe I'll even plan two!

2 comments:

SassyMama said...

Congrats on the reassuring pregnancy test.
Good news!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Here's to a very long string of good news for you!