I've been going back and forth about the Clo.mid. Yesterday was officially CD1, so if we're going to do it, we start on Tuesday. I'm just so freaked out about turning into a psychotic hormonal mess, and the possibility of multiples. I also have a work thing on Thursday, and it really wouldn't be good for me to be a psychotic hormonal mess during it. Of course, I don't know that that will happen, there will never be a "good" time if I let work dictate the schedule, etc. I already picked it up from the pharmacy. I have no idea how much it might be otherwise, but with my insurance, it was only $5, which was exciting.
I totally love my doctor. She called me yesterday to check in, and to talk to me about something that we had talked about a few days earlier. It was so surprising to pick up the phone and discover it was her, but that's what I like about her. She doesn't mind talking about stuff.
I've been pouring over my old charts and pro-con-ing the decision endlessly, and today, at this very minute, I think I'm going to go ahead with the Clo.mid this month. First, I've had one other month that looked like this month's chart. So, this month could just be a fluke. Second, my doctor is still around for the next couple of weeks, so if something wonky happens while I'm taking the Clo.mid this week, I could still see her (assuming she doesn't go into labor this week). Third, we've been at this for almost two years, and it just seems like it's time to really get the show on the road.
I'm sure I will change my mind back and forth eight more times before Tuesday.