Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Saturday

I am in a really good mood this morning, for no particular reason at all. I thought it was supposed to be sunny and warm. . .it's cool and foggy. This might change my plans for today. Hmmm.

I'm still not sure how this cycle will go. . .lots of CM, but can't decide if that means I AM or I'm NOT. I chart on fer.tili.tyfriend, just to keep track in a central place, and it originally said I O'd on CD16, making today 7dpo. But this morning, when I put in the temp's for today and yesterday, it changed my O date to CD18!!! I know this can't be, because my temp rose about a half a degree on CD17. All the temps after that are at least a half degree higher than anything before CD17. I have no idea why the stupid program wants to use CD18. ALL of my temp's from CD17 on are higher than anything before that. It's totally weird. My temp's have also gotten progressively lower over the last three days, which would also suggest to me that maybe they're going to continue dropping, and AF will arrive. But I'm really just trying to read tea leaves here. In a few more days, I guess I'll know.

7 comments:

Meg said...

The CM question just adds to the crazy. Depending on the month I take as a sign of either. Last month I was convinced that it meant pregnant - this month I'm trying to ignore it.

Good luck and I hope this is your month!

Hillary said...

Enjoy your Saturday! I always like those foggy days :)

ICLW

Io said...

Glad you're feeling good...try not to overthink I guess!
I think the lotion warmer we got was from linens n things or something. If you google lotion warmer, you should find something. Al is addicted to putting lotion on, so he wanted one so it wasn't cold.

Jamie said...

Ugh - I hate analyzing all the little signs as well. Nothing is ever textbook.

Doesn't it feel good to just feel good?!?!

Miss Feisty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nit said...

I am waiting on pins and needles to hear your wonderful results! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a pessimist in my own cycle and take every symptom to mean AF is just arouond the corner.

I guess I'm just trying to save my a heart.

GL...hope the rest of the 2ww speeds by so you can get out of this misery!!!