Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tomorrow

So, the results are supposed to be ready tomorrow. I am on edge. Generally, my DH and I are very close, and he is very supportive. But he seems to not understand why I am having a tough time. He seems to think that I should be "over" the cat, and that I shouldn't be worried about tomorrow. Or maybe that's just his coping mechanism. Either way, he's driving me batty. Frankly, it's putting me on edge to even have him around. He just went to Home Depot, and it made me feel relieved to have him out of the house. I don't want to stress him out by worrying, but it's making me more stressed to try to act like I'm not stressed so he doesn't get stressed and freak out on me for not being calm. . .if that makes any sense.

So, I've been distracting myself by looking up RE's in my area. I wonder if I would be better off. There is an RE in my area that also sees gyn patients. I think I'm going to check in with my regular OB first, but if she is thinking of an unmonitored Clomid cycle, I'm out of there. That's not what I want. Of course, all of this is entirely optimistic, and predicated on getting a clean bill of health tomorrow. Oh, I can't stand this. Maybe I'll take the dog for a walk. . .in the blizzard. I'm so sick of winter, and stress.

2 comments:

Jessica White said...

I'm hoping that you get a clean bill of health tomorrow. You have reason to be stressed! You've got a lot on your plate and the loss of your Kitty is just compounding everything *hugs*

VA Blondie said...

I understand about being stressed out by trying not to be stressed out for the hubby. I get it. I am trying to do the same thing right now.

I think you should definitely look into REs. OB/GYNs who do IF medicine do not do as good a job as an RE. Just my opinion, take it as you want.