The nurse practictioner called. She was actually very nice. My beta was 11.3. I know she wanted to hold on to some hope that maybe this is going to be a viable pregnancy, but I don't think there's any chance of that. She wants to do another draw on Wednesday to confirm. At first, she didn't want to give me the script for the Clo.mid, but once we talked for a bit, I think she recognized that I'm not an infertidiot, and I won't start taking it until AF actually arrives. So, my appointment is still on for today for the ovary squeeze.
This is my first mobile post from my fabulous new Black.berry (gotta grab the silver lining when you can). Hopefully it will post okay.