I sort of forgot the most important part. He doesn't think I'm going to have any problem having a successful pregnancy, "with a little help." In addition to the shots, he also thinks I'll need progesterone supplementation through the early part of the pregnancy. And, he thinks I need an OB who is closer to my house than my present one, and had several recommendations.
I'm glad we didn't wait any longer to see the RE. If the problem is a lining issue, I would've been really upset if we'd kept having m/c, only to discover that.